Coronavirus Update - 03/10/2021
Here are our current plans. Everything is subject to change due to the nature of our coronavirus world.
Until March 21, 2021, we will have only an 11:00 am service.
Who should come?
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you are a senior citizen or have a high-risk health condition, make a wise decision about when you will return to church.
What is ChristWay doing to be cautious for those who come?
- We encourage you to wear a mask if you want to wear one.
- We have assembled a team that will thoroughly clean the building before Sunday morning.
- We plan to hold only an 11:00 am until March 21, 2021.
- The auditorium will be cleaned between services.
- We plan to have one or two people cleaning doorknobs, light switches, etc., during the services.
- We have removed chairs and rows from the auditorium in order for you to sit socially distanced. Please use wisdom in choosing where you sit.
What is ChristWay doing for youth?
- We plan to have our nursery and Launch!Kids functioning during both services. We have consulted daycare recommendations and will follow their cautious hygiene guidelines for operation.
- Teens will sit in the auditorium or have their class as possible.
If you think it is a personally wise choice for you to come, I hope to see you on Sunday. The assembly of the church in the sanctuary is inspiring and God’s design for us!
If you would like more information or you are not a regular attender at ChristWay and would like to visit, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.