Coronavirus Update - 9/17/2020
Here are our current plans. Everything is subject to change due to the nature of our coronavirus world.
Until further notice, we will have a 9:30 am service and an 11:00 am service.
Who should come?
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you are a senior citizen or have a high-risk health condition, make a wise decision about when you will return to church.
What is ChristWay doing to be cautious for those who come?
- We encourage you to wear a mask if you want to wear one.
- Travis Williams has assembled a team that will thoroughly clean the building before Sunday morning.
- We plan to hold two services at 9:30 am and 11:00 am.
- The auditorium will be cleaned between services. We ask that you not linger in the auditorium between services.
- We plan to have one or two people cleaning doorknobs, light switches, etc., during the services.
- We have removed chairs and rows from the auditorium in order for you to sit socially distanced. Please use wisdom in choosing where you sit.
What is ChristWay doing for youth?
- We plan to have our nursery and Launch!Kids functioning during both services. We have consulted daycare recommendations and will follow their cautious hygiene guidelines for operation.
- Teens will sit in the auditorium for the first service and meet in their class during the second service when possible with proper social distancing.
If you think it is a personally wise choice for you to come, I do hope to see you on Sunday. The assembly of the church in the sanctuary is inspiring and God’s design for us! If you do not come, I believe you are making a wise, personal choice. Do not feel pressured into coming! We have a long road ahead of us together as a body, and still a little while until we recover from the pandemic and are back to full functionality.
If you would like more information or you are not a regular attender at ChristWay and would like to visit, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and check out our calendar below.